Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

5 Star Affair by Payton Lee













Language English
Country United States
Publication Date December 28, 2003




The fairy tale of a general and a war love. Mark and Kiley need each other to maintain sanity in the insanity of war. It isn't only the Nazi that they must battle. They must battle their own feelings, fears, and other people that believe Mark is their property. Live a romantic tale set in the trying time of World War II.




User Review
"I loved this!"
I downloaded this book out of boredom at work today and read it this same day. It was fantastic. I enjoyed the style of writing, the story was held together very well, and it came to life before my eyes. I enjoyed myself today because of this book. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn dollars by locking special sections of your blog or site?
    To begin just join AdWorkMedia and use their content locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete